RANDOLPH — Police are investigating an incident that took place in Randolph last month.
On July 23, authorities say they were contacted by a homeowner on Crocker Road that someone had been to their home while they were away and attached fireworks and matches to the exhaust of their lawnmower.
While mowing the yard, the fireworks exploded, burning the homeowner.
The victim was taken to the hospital.
Police say this could have happened anytime within the prior two weeks of the date of the incident.
Anyone with information about this incident is being asked to contact Trooper Kyle Stevens at 802-234-9933.