Job Type: Full-time
Luxury Counters J.H. inc.
E-mail resume’s to:
Looking for a granite counter-top installer. Needs to be strong and have good work ethic. MUST be reliable.
• High school or equivalent
• Canada & US
What we offer:
• Full-time hours
• Stable work environment
• Competitive compensation structure
• Company vehicle and product specific tools are provided on a daily basis for use on jobs
• Learning path with opportunity to grow into lead installer
What we need:
• Some knowledge and experience with hand and power tools for Quartz/granite and solid surface fabricating and installation (grinders, polishers, etc.), or
• Experience installing countertops or bath/shower surrounds, or
• Experience with Quartz, Granite, Corian or Cultured Marble, etc.
• A desire to learn If you are customer focused, a quick thinker, outgoing, self-motivated and dedicated, we would love to set you on a career path with Granite.
Job Location: We have contracts on both sides of the border, so Canadian and American’s can apply.
The primary function of the Bookkeeper position is to assist the Administrative Director in accurate record keeping.
This includes, but is not limited to:
• Checking in invoices and preparing for payment
• Matching and filing receipts
• Accurately entering payments and expenses
• Calculating employees’ paychecks
Additionally, the Bookkeeper will perform executive secretarial functions in the office such as:
• Answering phones
• Maintaining general office cleanliness and organization
• Assisting the rest of the management team with any miscellaneous tasks
• Excellent organization and math skills
• The ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English and French
• Knowledge of and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, and QuickBooks software
• Available to work weekends
• Accounting experience preferred
Interested and qualified applicants please apply via e-mail.
*To post a job on the job board email email@example.com