MORGAN — Authorities have identified the second victim in the fatal fire that broke out at a residence in Morgan back in February.
The second victim has been positively identified as 64-year-old Mary M. Stone.
Investigators say the fire at this time is not suspicious and appears to have been the result of improper use of a kerosene heater indoors.
The fire took place on February 26 at around 11 p.m., claiming the lives of two people.
The other victim was identified last week as Jeffrey Doba, age 58.